Hot Deal Crest Mouth Rinse $0.50 at Walgreens after coupons and reward

HOT DEAL! Crest MouthWash on Walgreens. I got this superdeal at Walgreens today. This week, Walgreens 1 liter bottles of Crest Pro-Health mouth rinse is on sale. Get 2 for $8.00. The regular price of 1 liter bottle of Crest Pro-Health mouth rinse is $ 6.99. Buy two and earn a $5.00 Register Reward (see pic below). The Register Reward coupon is valid for $5.00 off your next in store purchase. To to reduce the price to $0.50 each, use two printable $1.00 off Crest coupons.

Get the coupon and print it twice. See our Printable Coupons page to print $1 off Crest Coupon.

Crest pro-health coupons, mouthwash coupons, crest coupon, crest coupons, free coupons, buy coupons, free coupons online

Crest pro-health coupons, mouthwash coupons, crest coupon, crest coupons, free coupons, buy coupons, free coupons online

I always buy this mouth rinse so it's really a good deal for me. Paying $0.50 for 1 liter Crest Pro-Health mouth rinse? Can't beat that! While I was in the store, I was looking around and see other great deals so I will surely be back tomorrow and will be using the $5 reward coupon and other manufacturer coupons I stack at home. Would you like to get this deal too? Hurry and print the $1 off crest coupon.